- LOT | Mentor offers only and exclusively a intermediation volunteer service, whose activity begins and ends when Mentors and Mentors are put in contact, via email or phone. The initiative ends when either party concludes that this service will not be beneficial. After your registration, email and phone number will be shared so that the contact between Mentee and Mentor can happen.
- By registering, the user confirms the veracity of the data provided.
- Users commit not to use or exploit the LOT | Mentor, for commercial or other purposes not previously agreed with LOT | Mentor.
- If the Mentee is below 18 years old, an authorization by email from the Parents or guardian will be required.
- You can renounce the use of the platform at any time.
- LOT | Mentors serves only as an intermediary and is neither responsible for any problem that may eventually result from promoting contact between Mentees and Mentors nor for the quality of the mentoring
- In accordance with Article 5.1 c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of these data, the only personal data that will be processed will all be “adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed”:
- Name and surnames of parents and / or guardian, Mentee and Mentor
- Student’s academic year
- Email and phone
- Comments introduced by Mentors and Mentees, to the extent that they may be useful for the service provided
- Mentees and Mentors have a set of rights as required in the GDPR, which can be exercised in writing, by email. In this case, you must indicate as Subject “personal data”, and specify in the body of the email the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data you wish to do so. In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken measures within our reach to protect the data provided against unauthorized access, alteration or loss.